Sunday, April 14, 2013

Picture catch up!

Oops I forgot to blog for a while again! Here is what I have done the last two weeks  or so via pictures. I love to look at peoples pictures on blogs, I hope you do too!



Ellison loves to play Doctor all the time. She told me she was the patient and I was the Anesthesiologist (and yes she knows what that it)

My hubby and I had a date night and I picked Red Lobster!
Yummm

She feel asleep in my arms love that and it never happens anymore.

Joined Sams club again Whoo! I love that place :)

Tried a new recipe from my friend Katie it was wonderful.

My college roommate Sara and I went shopping all day in MI City and went to Matey's for dinner. It is always a wonderful day when I get to spend it with her.

Ellison trying on her Easter dress but she did not want to turn around for the picture.

Easter after church  Ellison is opening up her presents from her Aunt's, Uncles, Cousin and Nana and Papa. She was so spoiled with love!

I was so proud of my little girl she ate fish!

Snuggles with "Kitty" her favorite!

ESPN had to dress up too! Poor Dog :)
 

Something is wrong with this picture! She is such a silly girl.

I am always finding things that don't belong in the bathroom. This time it was a stick she found on her walk with Daddy.

Kitty is the patient this time.

Love her :)



This was one of my favorite days recently! A date day with my sweet friend Katie!
We went shopping had a great dinner and ended the night at Panera which is so fitting for us.   

Waiting for dinner to be ready at Nana and Papa's so cute.


New pillows, I am loving them :) I need to find a few more.

Ellison and my Mom surprised me with flowers when I got home from work.
Made my week!

weakness ( I am eating some right now)

Playing blocks at the Library one of her favorite places to be.

Fresh and clean

Heather and I, we love Mexican food and drinks!!!

Ellison's chair after Sunday dinner today... She did eat some of the food I think.

Bedtime prayers with Daddy via Skype
 
 
 
Well I am now caught up. I hope everyone has a wonder week.
 
 

No comments: